Covers!

I´ve been tag by Gaia! (thanks you! yours is great and it really does look like made by a North European band that makes electronic music, doesn´t it?)

It´s called "Covers" and these are the rules: (copy-and-pasted straight from Gaia´s blog)


1 - Go to "wikipedia.com" Select “random article”or click
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.





2 - Go to "Random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover art.
4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together. I used Picnik (http://www.picnik.com/)
5- Tag some friends to join in

This was so much fun :D, yoyu can really get a lot of WTF stuff, like my cover album:




Hum, I don´t know what kind of music that may be O_o (I accept suggestions on the comments below).
My band is called "Gray Wolf Ridge" and it´s a spur on the Olympic Mountains on the Olympic Peninsula,Washington DC (Jacob?); so it is kind of related to the mountains on the back of the picture.
But what about the name of the album? (that quote is from Mae West).
Who knows... maybe the album is from indie band whose lead singer was left by her yerk (ex)boyfriend (for another less- good looking girl, duh) and she hasn´t get over it.

So now I tag:

my wonderland (thank you, you are such a good blogger and friend)
Vi da Silva Miranda (music is a language that anybody can understand)
je ne sais quoi
Modern Marie (you could make a playlist about your cover album! "Summer Love" was lovely)
Penny Lane
a girl and her dreams
After hours
thinkbackandrelax
I AM THE ANGEL NEGRO
What Goes On
Miss at la Playa

And also I wanted to thank Gaia (again...) for tagging me (I had some serious fun) and thank you all for your nice comments that are always welcomed, you are all great bloggers, and always remember that there is not worse post that the one that is not done.

PS: There will be no posting for a week, I will be out to a place without easy access to computers, not to tell INTERNET (but there are great beaches).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...