Inès de la Fressange





















I don´t know why was I so attracted to this specific article of my monthly Vogue on the first place: the decoration is not the kind of thing that I would usually ADORE this much!
Maybe it´s the stupid stuff all over the cottage of the 80's ex-supermodel that dragged me to scan-and-post this on sucking quality (what on earth happened to my scaner?!) : the little "Cuba" scarf hanged on the wall, the collection of hats, the adorable pink wall that contrasts with the green bed and the fact that the portraits included of her, featured on the article (like the one above), are the kind that I would love to be taken of me.
Who knows? ;)

Recomended articles on Ines:
-Glamourama (spanish)
-Elle (french)
-Deco Love Blog (spanish, but it´s mostly pictures you'll love so...)

PS: I just got removed my "wisdom teeth" (That´s how they call them! not that I´m too wise or whatsoever). :S Ouch.
Now I eat mainly baby´s food and ice cream... not that I complain too much about the ice cream ;) . I´ve always kind of wished about having to eat it, but know, oh goodness! give me some warm food! (You can call me idiot now).

PPS: Venezuela just won the Miss Universe pageant AGAIN! the first country that wins 2 years in a row! Go Stefania!
*pictures to come*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...