Jean Shrimpton (Part II) Also: the AHHHHHH! NEW EDITOR!!!


 























Yes, those were the last images left on my computer concerning on Jean Shrimpton.
PS: I thought of  making some colorful, nice T-shirts, like House f Holland style, saying "Do you think your computer is horrible?, well try using my Blogger editor!" or "Save Editor!"
I'm pro-evolution really, and the new Blogger editor has good things too, like the new picture uploader but, isn't it kind of regressive that you cannot easily resize the images, so they all can be the same size? I have basically, three standard sizes: icon small, hey-that's-pretty-much-the-original-size! medium and massively-pixelated large.
Do you know any other way I can resize the images? I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out! And too large images will not be totally visible without you having to click on them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...