Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest one of them all?

I think the other day Miss at la Playa planted a very interesting matter: In terms of fashion, what would you see on the Erised Mirror (Mirror in the Harry Potter culture that reflets your deepest wishes).
I think (I'm not sure to know myself that well!)that my reflection would include things like these:
  1. Me starring some movie or commercial by Sofia Coppola.
  2. Me as a muse to some great designer ("I tell you, I don't usually accept less that John Galliano or Karl Lagerfeld...") or photographer (This does not apply to Raymond Meier, sorry if you like him, but I hate his style)
  3. Me raising llamas! (YAY! TEAM LLAMAS FOREVER!!) I know, non-fashion related, but hey! like my sister said the other day: Llamas have something to do with everything in life and you know it.
  4. I would be on one of Erin Fetherston's short films.
  5. Lots of Dior, Chanel and Marchesa dresses.
  6. I would famous for nothing. Oh, no, no! Don't missunderstand me, I would be famous for nothing, not in a tacky Tila Tequila way, but for being glamourous and stylish, like the kind of people that could appear on The Sartorialist.

Some others may come to me later, and you will be the first ones to find out!
And here I leave some Dior's Atelier pictures.




P.S.: I keep learning all these french words in my class and I just discovered my favorite: gateaux.
And I just looove the way it sounds! Like "gaató "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...