New post is here!

   Let me tell you something: not posting is veeery exhausting.
   And don't roll your eyes just yet! I have an excellent reasoning: With all that free time, you may think that I would post more often, but oh no no... having free time is actually making it more difficult. Instead of doing the actual posting, I spend night after night wondering if those drafts are good enough. Can you believe it? It is ridiculous. So I've made up my mind: I'll let YOU, dear readers, decide wether the stuff I post is good or not.
   Let's start with my latest it-girl: Elettra Rossellini. She is Isabella Rossellini's daughter and Ingrid Bergman's granddaughter. And God, she's got it on her genes!
   I first got inspiration from this post, where my fellow blogger and friend showed this ad for Lancome's perfume Trésor in Love



 and so I letted my musings go farther, aaand look what I've got :)


I just adooore the Holly-ness of it, and the make up... don't you just love it?
The making-of of is just as lovely:



   You can always count on Elettra to deliver you the Audrey-ish vybe just right? Just check out the Funny Facer-inspired editorial she made for Tatler magazine. Very aptly named Vive la couture!


Not bad for Ingrid Bergman's granddaughter, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...