My style

Hi people!Today Ill tell you about my style. I love blouses, especially the ones that are ruffled in the front. I also like high waisted everything, especially shorts, wide legged pants (high waisted and combined with white ruffled bouses!), headbands, I like doll like pieces, like the Erin Fetherston for Target collection, unfurtunately, here (Venezuela) we doesnt have Target. I also loved the video "Dollhouse", I dont know why but I admire Erin Fetherston. Maybe because she has everything I wish to have one day: a pretty popular brand that costs a full lot of money, good conections, famous friends, a wonderful house in France, beauty, and the cutest dog ever (well, I already got that). Actually, describing her I already have a lifetime plan. Her designs arent extraordinair but... well, you know. I like menswear inspired shoes and jumpers. I brought the Jackie photo! I wont upload mine because Im not photogenic and a kid in Sri Lanka could see my awful picture

Jackie (Thats 70s show and the one that Im suposed to look like.), Tomy Hilfiger (I loved this colection!) and a photo that I found at a blog (cant remember wich). I loved it because it includes ruffled blouse, high waisted skirt and a bow.

OH MY GOSH! I totally forgot to tell you about my obsession with bows! they are so cute! they work like hairbands or like a sophisticated detail!

Now make up.

Lately Ive been obsessed with berry red lips and cheeks, just look at the pictures:



Pretty uh? The first one is Zooey Deschanel (love her) rocking her berry red lip and the second one is just bitten lipstain by Revlon.

Good! now is time for fashion references:
- Claudia Schiffer: So Chanel!
-Charlotte Casiraghi: More Chanel! and those wayfarers!


- Kirsten Dunst: I love her style! and she also use wayfares
well, thats it!
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...