Sometimes when I feel hormonal...

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Things I do when I´m around my period:

  • Eat chocolate (who doesn´t) :but then I discover that the nearest thing to chocolate in the whole house is Cocoa Krispies. And I eat them, EVEN when it´s 4 in the afternoon and I just had lunch.
  • Watch Grey´s Anatomy and cry - Watch Animal Planet and cry ("RUN, LITTLE ELEPHANT, RUN!!) - Watch SpongeBob AND CRY (WHY IS HE SO YELLOW??!!).
  • Clean my room: Like I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. I just wake up and start tidying up my room. Before I brush my teeth. Then I discover it´s useless and you´re right, I cry.
  • Hear emo songs. Or the nearest thing I have that ensembles emo songs. Wich will be Mika´s "Happy Ending". Or maybe "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows.
  • Read pink novels ("You are your own granfather")
  • Feel susceptible. Cry EVEN MORE for the stupidest things like my sister wearing my favorite towel or whatever. Not that I care but I can´t help feeling really angry! Is it a towel too much to ask?! NO!!!
  • Then realize what a selfish little bitch I´ve been.
  • Then I laugh. In an histerical, really freaky way.
Don´t worry! For the wellness of my family´s psyque, this just happens once in a month....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...