So...

books Pictures, Images and Photos

I´m aware that probably I´m the worst blogger ever. There´s so much going on lately that I don´t have any idea of what to post about, and I´m the kind of person that thinks that when you don´t have anything good to say, you should better stay quiet.
OK.. most times I don´t follow this... but it´s physically impossible to post about nothing (right? RIGHT?).
Also the Internet is reaching the level of stupidly slow... blame the telephone company (the goverment) for this -_-.

But I do have learned things lately like a)Do not absolutely never ever mess with anyone´s Edward, NEVER, b)there´s a TV program called The Dancing Sushi, SERIOUSLY, c)I hate square things like school notebooks or Balenciaga and last but not least d) Abercrombie and Fitch ads are more gay-ish than The Portrait of Dorian Grey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...