Evil Fetus and Fancy Nancy

So... this is how "vacation"(!) feels like! I haven´t done much yet: no paradisiac beach, or California Dreaming or Beach Boys so far (whatever, I have 2 months left). I´ve sleeped, done a few Polyvore sets (or, al least, attempted to ;)), read like 2 books and spend some quality time with my family.

Well, yesterday we went out to eat and sort out stores. And we spent about an hour on the bookstore. I picked "The Little Princess" but "Fancy Nancy" made it a difficult choice!
Then we had a "familiar" movie night. Wich means that we watched "The Profecy of the Unborn" (my little sister´s pick XD). The movie was about an evil, posessed-by-the-devil fetus (Renesmee?) named... Jumby (I couldn´t take him seriously after that...). "Jumby wants your soul" (I mean, does the most evil of all possesed fetus has to be named Jumby?)

FANCY NANCY


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't your father ever tell you that?"
-The Little Princess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...