The green, green grass of home


It's so great to be back!
The little town life is DEFINITIVELY not my thing, and I missed my wonderful BIG city, the vitality of it, like it never sleeps (No really, where else can you get into a traffic jam at 2 am?)
And I miss you all!
You know: Blogging really sucks when everybody else is on some exciting destination, not reading your posts, while you are the whole day searching for something to do at all.
(That last line sounded more teenage-angsty than intended. I'm not a horrible harpy...I just got my period... and I really want you to enjoy your vacations :D)

The video above is great, I don't usually like video montages ( i.e: the ones with a cheesy background song, the photo montages of the latest Twilight songs with Muse background, the Dracmione supporting fan club, you get the direction...) but there's so much feeling into this one...I stumbled into it, decided to give it a chance, and I have no regrets about that.

What's so great about this especific assemblance is that you can almost feel the decadence, the rise, the fall of France's most stylish Queen, Marie Antoinette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...