It was a great long weekend! and I enjoyed it by not going to the beach. And I learned a lot:

-Quentin Tarantino's movies are sanguinary as you have no idea, but they can have there glamourous moments, if not, ask Emannuelle Mimieux (or shall I call you Shosannah). And I can assure that you'll have a great laugh!And no, not of other people's suffer in a sadical way, it will be because it was actually intended to make you laugh!


-And this is why Alice's level of coolness goes beyond us mortals!



-Also, I discovered this amazing picture from Vogue September 2007 (yes, the so called September Issue). It is from the textures editorial. I also leave the video (<3 Grace Coddington <3)I'll take some screencaps later...


-HA HA,I knew it! (Poor him)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...