Wow... this morning I woke up and realized something: I'm through my addiction for Miss Dior Chérie's sunglasses! Don't you feel proud?

 And... I replaced it for other sunglasses! (yes, now you can stop being proud).

 My love now lays on Tom Ford's Anouk sunglasses! I get this feeling everytime I see them... something like Vivaldi's Spring. And the best part is that I own a pair of sunglasses that look a little something like them! (which I carry everywhere)So I don't have to love them from very, very far away ;D
There's a quality about them that I adore, like something Holly Golightly would wear. Very classy and elegant.

My choice: tortoishell.










I must say that I love this picture! I have it on my room's corkboard, very important spot...
 And again: nowadays Holly Golightly. Posts to come... (and sets on Polyvore)
Does anyone have any idea about who this model could be?












Don't you love Olivia Palermo's style sunglasses? Not only the Tom Ford ones, her closet is full of the kind of sunglasses that I would love to own. And  then again: posts to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...