My Movie (III)


-Other random inspirations: Those other pretty things that inspire me... or other images I love concerning to earlier "My Movie" posts.




Oh sorry! I just couldn't help myself. And this were new ...At least for me! (Especially that shoot from the making of) But we there's never too much Holly Golightly ;)



 
 
Our darling Elizabethtown. (Thanks to Girl from Girl's Diary! I think I may love that movie as much as she does ;D)



 
 
And darling Gloria Vanderbilt. I am crazy about those colors!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember my post about Les Parapluie de Cherbourg ? Well...






Tommy Hilfiger's campaigns. The first and second ones are shooted in a way that I would shoot a romantic scene; the third and fourth are just so fun to look at, remeber how I mentioned that I love cool gangs of friends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...