Paulina Porizkova and the Apocalypse all over again! (YES, I´m being dramatic)

 
 

 
 
 

Loving Paulina Porizkova... she seems to wear all the 80s clothes I do not hate!
It´s like Paulina´s way to say: "This is why am hot!"
Also hating History... which is unusual on me.
After having to study for Universal History´s trimestral, I think my brain will neeeever be quiet the same D:
I LITERALLY got hysterics before the exam: started to laugh manically to the point that my professor was worrying over the fact that I may  be having an attack.


Do not worry! At the end, things went out pretty well. Even my sanity.


PS: I usually don´t worry about grades THAT much! Not even too much.


Let me repeat: I AM a sane person, all right?... sort of...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...