Hi! It's nice to write in my lovely blog once again :)
Have you seen "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day"? If the answer is no, and you do like what my whole blog is about, then I've found your new favorite movie! Starring lovely Amy Adams and talented Frances McDormand, just imagine "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Mrs. Henderson Presents" mixed into one, the product would be this fabulous movie!


As you can see, it's got it all. And when I say aaalll I mean ALL.
Even the nicest art-deco ever

...Random starts here...

Glee on the cover of Rolling Stones!
How cool is that?

Aren't you just loving this Bottega Veneta dress? I think it is divine!
So do I think about Sarah Jessica Parker's dress on the cover of Vogue US. I think it is very Sabrina-esque. And this is the first time I like the cover of a Vogue US! as Miss at la Playa said: they're boring, too many celebrities. Anyways, this one is still boring, in the pretty/boring kind of way
Street style...
How pretty :) The flowers are a wonderful detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...