Many things

Good and bad news.  I'll start with the good ones first: I found the most amazing video! The bad part is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find on youtube, so you'll have to make the over-excruciating effort of clicking here  to watch it. Promise the video will make it up!
I hope this screencaps serve as an incentive:



UPDATE: The video finally has been uploaded on YouTube:



It's J. Crew lates catalogue, it has some amazing pieces but what amzes me the most are the accesories.







I am still not sure why I adore this editorial! Still, I posted it because it is really similar to the other pictures. The necklaces are my favorite part.


And... talking about necklaces...


The short blonde wig is really cute too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...