Reasons why I love Erin Fetherston

The other day I got this idea! :
Since my blog is getting more and more monotematic, why don´t I explain the reasons that I love the things I always post about? And also it´s an excuse to post the images I adore!

Now...

Reasons Why I love Erin Fetherston:


  • Her clothes are those of a dream come true! 


     
     
    • She has a great style for interior design also!


     
    • She puts movies, photography and fashion into a convenient 3-for-1 package. And she knows how to do it all the way!
    Wendybird
     

     
     
     
     
     
    Dollhouse



     
     
     
     
     
    Dreamy Wander
    (not the usual drug experience but...)




    • Because she´s great at making pretty things!

     



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...