So far, so good!...At only 3 days from the beginning of the year and 2010 has proved to be a blast!
People will never cease to surprise me, but what surprises me the most is that lately I'm surprising myself.
Isn't it wonderful? Not only blasts but 2010 has also bring me some wits too:  you are only as happy as you want to be, just think about the bounding sheep on my last post:
Now sometimes you’re up and sometimes you’re down,
When you find that you’re down well just look around:
You still got a body, good legs and fine feet,
Get your head in the right place and hey, you’re complete

If you feel bored, you can spice things a little bit! As I discovered that the other day: I was lounging in my bathroom at about 2:00 am, curiously I wasn't sleepy at all (that's really rare on me!) so I opened my cupboard an my view stumbled into a blue eye shadow (from when I was like 4 years old, it came on a bear package and all). So I thought: "hm... why not?". And started to make up my face like that one of a Na'vi (It's an Avatar thing). Too bad I didn't took any picture, but I can tell that you can achieve the same result by following this tutorial for a Mermaid's look:



You know one thing? That was real fun! Not so much for the part of cleaning my face later on (Those glitters are tough!), but the part of doing something spontaneusly and just for the fun of it.

Other thing that I've learned: it wasn't the band Opus but Mother Theresa the one that said "Life is life" and I can't agree more! Here's a piece of Mother Theresa's saying:
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.


  -Mother Theresa
The things that you can learn at mass :O.

Now said that, I feel optimistic and expectant for what other things 2010 may have prepared us!

I certainly  have something prepared for you! Best part is that you won't have to wait all: It includes Paris, Miss Dior Chérie and fashion illustration.
Thanks to Mister Kanako Kuno that illustrates the lovely website "My little Paris". I love his drawings because they are simple, often pink and fulfilled with humor and irony! You can see most of images here without the need of going page-by-page in order to find them all. Enjoy;)






 
 haha! This as well may be called "The Accesorizing"
 




I was dancing around from utter joy after I saw this ones!
Now I'm in looove ;)


 
 




Morthers and daughters :)


 
 
 
And that's Anna Wintour.




 
I wish my fridge would be like that.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...