Florence and the Machine, Glee, Coco Rocha, YouKu?

Dear readers:
Not without difficulty (i.e. : "how do you say 'embed' on chinese?") I deliver these videos to you! It is lucky that "YouKu" doesn't take down the videos as YouTube does.

This is, by far, the VMA performance I've enjoyed the most in my life. The song, the coreography, the costume, the WHOLE THING was just perfect! With you, Florence and the Machine "Dog Days are Over"



Some Glee! I usually never like, when they do ballads (I find them extremely boring) but this oneis very special. Everytime I turn around Quinn gets more and more likable, don't you think? 




Also, don't you love to go to the magazine stand to buy Vogue and see Coco Rocha on the cover? Well, certainly I do! Here is the making of the latest cover of Vogue Latinoamerica in which Coca Rocha portrays the quintessential mexican star (think Dolores del Rio)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...