You know you love me.

 With Gossip Girl´s finale last week I was left with a blank space within myself. I mean, what am I supposed to do on my study-time now?? Study??
  Anyway,overlooking her occasional, seriously off-character bitchiness and her Oh-look-!-this-sequined-bikini-is-JUST-PERFECT-for-meeting-the-Queen-! attitudes I simply love Serena. How can we not? She's just too pretty.








  
  Now with Blair. And this character has really grown in myself. Sure, she can be a conceited, obnoxious, EVERYTHING'S-GOT-TO-BE-PERFECT-BECAUSE-I'M-AUDREY-HEPBURN!-RIGHT?-RIGHT??!! snob at times (most of the time) but she really does have a good side and she can actually be a great friend to Serena when she is not envious or trying to destroy her. 
  I´m not really into her daytime wardrobe because she usually likes anything a 50s housewife could have worn, but I just can't help but adoooore her evening choices.









   The whole Bar Mitzvah scene made me laugh and cry at the same time. And Blair's Marchesa dress is one of this season's best (in my opinion).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...