Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011, the look.


So, as much as I adore watching the whole sparkles-all-over-with-very-black-eyeshadow-for-a-more-zombie-like-look  editorial looks, I firmly believe in wearing what makes you look and feel pretty. Which in my case is the I-spent-3-hours-on-the-bathroom-applying-makeup-so-I-look-like-I-wear-no-makeup-at-all kind of look. 
That may be the reason I am simply in love with the look at Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2011 show, because it looks natural but not as if you just washed your face with water and soap and then just run off the door. And it's definitely something everyone can pull off, every model looked gorgeous. Just take a look for yourselves:










In allure.com they made a report on how to achieve this look, so here it comes.
In case you are a lazy kind of person here, These are my impressions:
-Flawless complexion.
-Metallic/matte medium brown eyeshadow lining upper and lower lashes and crease, and a light gold-dustey one on the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
-Eyeliner only on top.
-Slightly defined eyebrows.
-Extreme lashes with several coats of mascara and a strip of falsies on the outer corner. This last one is optional, though the eyelashes are really important for achieving the allure of this look.
-Caramel blush on the apple of the cheeks, slightly blended outwards.
-The lipstick is very difficult to type. On some pictures it looks natural pink but on others it looks like an expensive cherry chapstick or something.




And the accesories for the show were just as gorgeous. I specially fell in love with the sunglasses and the earrings (I'm really into big earring lately):

Note: I just missed Glee but I figured out that if  hadn't made this post right now, I probably would have probably made it... never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...